Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q90 TV drops bluetooth headphones and reverts to speakers

(Topic created on: 24-09-2021 10:18 PM)
Mdshamilton
Apprentice
Options

I have a 1 year old Q90 55inch TV - great picture and sound. But…I can connect my Bose headphones and Bose earbuds to the TV, I can hear the TV sound for 5 seconds and then the TV drops the bluetooth connection and reverts to the external eARC speakers. I have searched everywhere for a setting or solution to this. Has anyone else experienced this issue and/or managed to find a fix? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Esmith1121
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same problem with my 6 series 55”.  It worked until a week or so ago.  Tonight I also lost my internet connection.  It can see the the identifier, but the keyboard you use to to type the password is missing.  Is this a bad firmware update?

0 Likes
waniamay
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem as Badgercop. It seems that this is pretty common as shown by these similar threads in the sidebar to this thread. The best, though not optimal, solution seems to be to turn off the HDMI-CEC connection on your TV. It would be nice of SONOS would fix the APP to handle this situation. The problem is not solely with LG systems - both Samsung and Sony are referenced in the other threads.
0 Likes