Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection problems

(Topic created on: 17-04-2020 08:32 PM)
Stevep13
Apprentice
Options

I have a Samsung UE40D6100 led tv which I have had wired to my sky router, but when it's plugged in the wifi around the house doesn't work anymore but as soon as I unplug it's fine, have tried different ports and a new router from sky,  could this be a problem with the network card on tv or a software issue any help would be appreciated and other things to try 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Stevep13 ,

I would be happy to have a look into this with you. have you tried to connect this using a different cable and would you be able to confirm which software version is the TV currently running on? The latest one available for it is the version 1028.0.

0 Likes
Stevep13
Apprentice
Options

Hi thanks for reply,

yes have tried different network cables

and the software is 1028, guess as it's and older tv probably time for change unless anything else to try

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

his seems strange, @Stevep13. The fact you have your TV hard wired to your router shouldn't affect the Wi-Fi signal being given out by the router. Have you spoken to Sky directly regarding this?

0 Likes
Stevep13
Apprentice
Options

I know it is a strange problem, yes spoke to sky and they replaced the router with a new one, and still no joy but as far as they say it's a faulty tv, 

0 Likes