Support

Open search

Apple Airplay on The Frame (2020) 65'' not appearing

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi, I have a new GQ65LS03TAUXZG but Airplay2 is not showing up to configure and is not working. Any hint ? Thx 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey @mulberry_red ,

that is a nice TV. I can see that this is available for some 2018, 2019 and 2020 TVs, however, The Frame 2020 is not appearing on the compatibility yet. Would you be able to take a look on this page and follow the instructions there to see if you are able to use it? 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hey @mulberry_red ,

that is a nice TV. I can see that this is available for some 2018, 2019 and 2020 TVs, however, The Frame 2020 is not appearing on the compatibility yet. Would you be able to take a look on this page and follow the instructions there to see if you are able to use it? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
thx - for some reason it appeared after a while automatically and works now - thx for your help though.
Highlighted
First Poster

Airplay does not work when connected to a 5 ghz wifi network.   Channel interference the likely problem

Highlighted

Hello

I've recently purchased a 32" Frame TV (2020 model) and was disappointed to find that Apple TV is not available from the App Store and Airplay is not available. 

Does anyone know whether Apple TV/Airplay will be available for these models and, if so, when it's likely to be?

Thanks!

James. 

Top Liked Authors