Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware version 1622.4 - February 2024 for 2022 Neo QLED and QLED TVs

(Topic created on: 11-01-2024 02:50 PM)
Kralj3gs
Apprentice
Options

IMG_0854.jpgNew firmware is out Is there any good news and is it worth updating?

51 REPLIES 51
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have requested the changelog for this (on German community) and will update when I have the information,  some are more detailed than others.  There is a list on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/tv-firmware-changelogs-on-german-community/m-p/1846870#M44087 

If anyone has updated perhaps they can share their findings.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks I checked the OTA for my QN95A, nothing, went to the support support page and found a monster 1.6GB released 9th Jan 2024.
1704998861276_1704998861260_0.png
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
jonhxostil
Apprentice
Options

I try to update with usb and i can't...

Markedly
Journeyman
Options

I also tried installing from USB to my 2023 55" Frame (QE55LS03BGU), but no luck.  I definitely extracted the zip correctly to my USB stick, and tried both USB slots in the One Connect box.  The TV recognised the USB stick and allowed me to browse the stick's contents.  However, the Update Now button did not recognise it and did nothing.

Raus1
Pioneer
Options

Me too. I've downloaded the firmware from the site as the TV still does not detect it on its own on the standard channel used to distribute the software. I've decompressed the .zip archive into a USB stick (FAT 32) but despite this the TV does not recognise it as a firmware update and ignores it.

ConnorMac
Journeyman
Options

I bought my QE55S95BATXXU in May 23, I've had intermittent problems with the eARC ie loss of sound.  I hoped this latest update would resolve the issue, but I'm unable to install 1603.1 from USB.  I spent a half hour on the support line, all I can say is they were less than helpful.  Come on Samsung, you should be doing better!

Echoesoffloyd
Pioneer
Options

I really don't understand how they release a firmware update thats unobtainable either by USB or how it really should be updated through the TV support page. I try everyday on the TV with no luck, just says no update available, I'm on 1602.

Gianfrynco
Voyager
Options

Anche io ho  S95B 65'. 1602.

Scaricato il nuovo 1603, messo su chiavetta (come le altre volte) ma l'aggiornamento non viene rilevato.

Sapete che??

0 Likes
Will_Everytime
Apprentice
Options

Same here - similar issues with eARC; loss of sound on start up, doesn't register the soundbar, doesn't register Tv symphony selection (regular issue).

Either the port is faulty or the software is plain bad - I have switched HDMI cables for a certified 2.1, not much improvement.

0 Likes