Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware 1401.0 and Dolby atoms issue

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 09:17 PM)
nazbobby
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone,  when my sound settings is on eARC Auto it doesn't show Dolby atoms on Netflix titles, it works fine when i switch to ARC instead,  I'm using HW-Q80R soundbar,  has anybody noticed the issue ?
20 REPLIES 20
richardhxEU
Journeyman
Options

I think the new SW 1401 update isn’t good. It expects ARC TV to ARC Receiver/Bar. Maybe eARC to eARC also, and must use correct version of HDMI cables.

I have ARC TV to non-ARC Receiver and use Optical fiber and it reverts back to TV speaker after 6 seconds. When I use non-ARC HDMI port on TV to non-ARC HDMI Receiver port it works OK (but gives error message on power up that it should be on ARC port). Sw 1401 is faulty and needs debugging and new version upload.

rdvtx2
Journeyman
Options

Having Atmos problems as well. Q90R TV + HW-Q90R Soundbar. The soundbar does not show the Dolby Atmos text anymore, but gives me surround sound. However when connecting a Kodi device to the TV it detects the correct formats (TrueHD etc.) and enables passthrough on the TV,  but is sounds like some of the front speakers are not working at all, also no Atmos Logo where it used to work before the 1401 update.

edit: Switching to ARC from eARC does not solve the problem

0 Likes
leonardomarcos89
First Poster
Options

Good afternoon ! released the new version of firmware 1409, can you tell me if you fixed it?

0 Likes
Supurrban
First Poster
Options

1409? what country are u in? i dont see any update for my 2019 TV

0 Likes
Dicc01
First Poster
Options

Can we get that update in Australua too please?  Or can we downgrade?  My 2019 ARC now buggered up with Samsung Soundbar.  I lose audio when changing between HDMI’s inputs, and soundbar VERY slow to emit audio on startup.  I have to reboot TV to restore sound.  It was fine before.  Cheers!!

0 Likes
DrSlump1
Explorer
Options

Hi, please can you share the country where the 1409 firware has been relased?

Thanks

0 Likes
leonardomarcos89
First Poster
Options

Brasil !! 

0 Likes
leonardomarcos89
First Poster
Options

hello, realased brasil

0 Likes
leonardomarcos89
First Poster
Options

fixed it, build 1409 ?

0 Likes
herenetic
First Poster
Options

You should reset the tv sound settings. keep the tv on satelite (no matter if satelite connected or not). open the settings and found reset under sound settings. reset the sound settings of the tv. this fixes atmos issue on 1401. If the problem repeats, follow the same steps.

0 Likes