Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message : main board has been changed. please go into the service mode options and set type, location set, front color

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 04:16 AM)
buganda
Student
Options

Dear Samsung community.

Does any one no the type, location set, front color for Samsung TV model  UN32EH4003 . I live in USA.

I upgraded a firmware from Samsung website and after that on powering on my TV I get this error message : main board has been changed. Please go into the service mode options and set Type, Location set, Front color  option.

Can someone kindly give me the information I am supposed to type in the options. I will appreciate very much. Stay blessed.

3 REPLIES 3
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@buganda 

try resetting the TV via menu

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
buganda
Student
Options

Thanks please but i have done this already. do yoiu know the information i can put in for type, location set, front color options?

thanks for your time.

0 Likes
Mporter
Student
Options

I did nothing to my set, no firmware update, no anything. I too am getting this message, and the TV doesn't want to come on via remote anymore, just flashes the red lights at me. If I unplug it, and plug it back in, then...it will come on to this same screen. If I do nothing it goes off and the set works normally, until I turn it off again. So annoying.

0 Likes