Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't watch NETFLIX

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 02:59 PM)
GOROMOZZO
Apprentice
Options
Have this samsung TV model number UE49MU6470 and was watching NETFLIX on it but now can't so if anyone can advise I would be grateful  thanks 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GOROMOZZO
Apprentice
Options
Troubleshoot and it was the WiFi router which was faulty contacted by service provider new one brought in and it's working fine. Thanks guys really appreciate it 👍

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
GOROMOZZO
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @GOROMOZZO  Does Netflix freeze or just not load, is there an error message?  Have you tried other apps to see if there is any issue with your internet connection.

Anyway can you check that you have the latest firmware 1300.3 which was released November 2021.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE49MU6470UXXU/  you could try reinstalling Netflix but may need to switch off at the mains for a few minutes before trying again.   Netflix Troubleshooting here https://help.netflix.com/en/node/100242 

If there actually is a problem with the wifi connection try Rebooting Router, another idea is to change the DNS settings.   Go to  Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings.   Change from Automatic to   to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GOROMOZZO: What happens when you select Netflix? Do you get any error messages? 

To troubleshoot the issue please ensure the TV is connected to a Wi-Fi network via Settings > General > Network > Open Network Settings > Wireless, or check the existing connection via the Network Status option. If you're happy that the TV has a stable connection, press the Home button on your remote > Apps > Settings (cog in the top right) > Navigate to Netflix > Reinstall app. Let me know if this helps. 

Solution
GOROMOZZO
Apprentice
Options
Troubleshoot and it was the WiFi router which was faulty contacted by service provider new one brought in and it's working fine. Thanks guys really appreciate it 👍