Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps not showing up in App Store

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 01:42 AM)
Sdfh
First Poster
Options

I just bought a Samsung Bet series (65) model code LH65BETHLGFXGO

I’ve set it up, try going to the app page and the only app showing is YouTube the internet and the e-manual app. I try to search for an app and it says search results not found. I am in the USA. I can get on said apps through the internet but I want to download them as an app. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Sdfh: I'm not sure about this, however it may be due to the LH65BETHLGFXGO being a 'Pro' model, intended for businesses to display bespoke content. Generally, if an app doesn't show up in the app store with a manual search then it is not supported, although what I'd suggest is reaching out to the AV Team in your region via the link below for clarification on this.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I agree that this TV is classed as business grade and as such an external player is needed to run Netflix etc apps.
0 Likes
ken9iron
First Poster
Options

I also have a LH43BETHLGFXGO model. I am guessing this is a business model too. Didn't know about the business line. I just want the normal apps, like Nexflix. What are the specification differences between business and consumer model for this TV? Does the business model TVs have weaker specs? Anything I can do to convert this business model to a regular consumer model TV?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @ken9iron ,

that seems to be a US business model: https://www.samsung.com/us/business/products/displays/pro-tv/be-series/43-bet-h-series-crystal-uhd-4... Generally they are offering the same features but a different kind of support. For further information about this please contact our team in the US using the link provided above by @AndrewL 

0 Likes