Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL4 app not working on Samsung TV UE43TU7100KXXU

(Topic created on: 22-11-2020 05:15 PM)
KB70
Apprentice
Options

Hi there, 

I have recently bought the above Samsung TV.  I logged into my All4 account yesterday and watched a number of things on the App.  I tried to re-log in today and now the App is not playing content.  I can search and move around looking for programmes, but when I click play, I get the Channel 4 adverts, but then it will not play the programme.  the message I get is ALL4-011: This content is currently unavailable.  Please try again later.  I have tried a number of different shows and the same things happens no matter which programme I try.  The on demand service works on my computer, so there seems to be something wrong with it playing on my TV.  I have searched to try to reset the smart hub (after seeing some similar old posts), however I cannot find anywhere on my TV where I can re-set the smart hub.  I would appreciate some support and a way to resolve this issue. 

21 REPLIES 21
andyandy
First Poster
Options
Fixed! Settings, support, device care, manage storage, channel 4 view details, clear cache, clear data, close, start device care, reopen channel 4. 😀
0 Likes
LizD
First Poster
Options

I’m struggling with this as I can’t get beyond device care as it’s greyed out, as is software update. All help appreciated. Thanks 

0 Likes