Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV not working

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Notgoodservice
First Poster
Options

We purchased a 65inch smart TV 2 years ago and it is now not working. We are away a lot of the time with our caravans the tv is not used that much we have now been told by samsung that they are not responsible for repairs to the tv. Is that fair. We have phones and tablets with Samsung but will not be buying anything else as paying over £1300 for a tv to last 2 years is totally wrong.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Notgoodservice. I've moved your post here, as it was not related to the S24 Series of devices (where your post was originally situated). We're always happy to help. Please can you elaborate on which TV model you own, the way in which it's not working and which steps you've tried thus far?

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Notgoodservice  just to add are you based in the UK/Ireland?  Samsung would normally offer repairs where it is a viable option.   As @PaulM1  has said we would need more specific details.  Is the Tv not functioning at all, for instance is the Tv just displaying a black screen or is it quality issues?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Notgoodservice
First Poster
Options
Sorry I have decided to bin the tv and have bought a new LG TV. Not impressed with Samsung. Waste of £1500.
0 Likes