Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to CLOUD SERVICES on UE55H6500 TV

(Topic created on: 04-09-2017 04:55 PM)
Twink
Journeyman
Options

I have a two year old UE55H6700ST smart tv. The channel 4 app stopped working so I had to do a Smart Hub update to use it again. I had to re-register Netflix & Amazon again but can no longer access Dropbox & Onedrive.  Samsung support have carried a remote reset (which I had already tried) to no avail. Is this about to be another Skype issue where the app providers & Samsung are no longer prepared to support products after two years? Trying to access Cloud Services takes me to the help screen only but does not offer any available  accounts even though the Samsung Account is confirmed as being g logged-in.

Twink
12 REPLIES 12
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Twink.

Could you tell us the software version of your TV? Go to Menu > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Twink
Journeyman
Options

In fact the software version is accessed on my TV via Support---->Software Update. The version is 2070 and this is shown as the latest version. Do you think that Samsung have stopped offering either "Linked Accounts" and "Cloud Services". As I can no longer access DropBox, One Drive or Sound Cloud?

Twink
0 Likes
Twink
Journeyman
Options
Typo on my part Software Version 2870. Sorry!
Twink
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Could you confirm the model code @Twink? You got UE55H6500 in the subject field and UE55H6700 in the body copy. Either way, the latest software version is 2880.2 which can be downloaded from the Samsung website. We'll send you the link when we know the correct model code.

0 Likes
Twink
Journeyman
Options

Sorry again Chris...More typos! UE55H6700STXXU. Will I use the TV browser to implement the link or use a PC and a memory stick? The TV is not offering any updated S/W

Twink
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Twink.

It's not available OTA just yet so you'd need to download it to USB. Have a look at this link.

0 Likes
Twink
Journeyman
Options

Followed the instructions, downloaded onto a stick and uploaded onto the TV. The TV is now at SW version 2880. However, when I go into either Link Accounts or Cloud Services all I get are the three help screens.

Twink
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Leave it with us @Twink. We've sent this off to our experts to have a look. We'll get back to you on here.

0 Likes
Tonela
First Poster
Options
So what happened here? I have the same issue.
0 Likes