Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to CLOUD SERVICES on UE55H6500 TV

(Topic created on: 31-08-2017 12:36 PM)
Twink
Journeyman
Options

I have a two year old UE55H6700ST smart tv. The channel 4 app stopped working so I had to do a Smart Hub update to use it again. I had to re-register Netflix & Amazon again but can no longer access Dropbox & Onedrive.  Samsung support have carried a remote reset (which I had already tried) to no avail. Is this about to be another Skype issue where the app providers & Samsung are no longer prepared to support products after two years? Trying to access Cloud Services takes me to the help screen only but does not offer any available  accounts even though the Samsung Account is confirmed as being g logged-in.

Twink
12 REPLIES 12
Twink
Journeyman
Options

Hi Chris

It has now been over a month with no access to any of the Cloud Services and I am having problems accessing my Windows 10 PC which is on the same  home network. Please confirm if Samsung still support these options with my TV?

Twink
0 Likes
MollaomeR
First Poster
Options

same problem here also, how can i acces on samsung tv one OneDrive or Dropbox. Or any cloud app?

0 Likes
diman82
First Poster
Options

Seems like the Samsung link service is decommissioned and will not work in the future. :smileysad: