Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

65" Q95T update 2303 issues with Xbox Series X

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 07:56 AM)
Mike_0481
Student
Options

Hello,

My tv updated to ver 2303 this evening and ever since, when choosing 4k 120hz on my Series X, the screen goes black and then pops up with the no signal message. I have also found that once it does this, it also affects the other 3 hdmi ports by giving the same no signal message, which worked perfectly fine until I try to enable 120hz on hdmi 4. The only way to remedy this is my holding the power button on the remote and resetting the tv, in which it turns the Series X back to 60hz and all hdmi ports work fine.

I contacted samsung support who in turn said to contact xbox having gone through the picture resets etc. I did this even though I know the xbox is fine, and was told by xbox support that everything is okay with my Series X.

Prior to the update there was absolutely no issues at all when using 4k 120hz in game mode on the Series X, so I'm going to assume it's a firmware problem but just wondered if I'm alone with this annoying issue.

23 REPLIES 23
HDMI no signal
Apprentice
Options

Yeah, it works. Thanks. 3 days I had this problem. Called Samsung many times, they reset my hdmi port. No result, they planned a repair man. But now it’s fixed thank you. 

vekter303
Explorer
Options

Thanks for posting this, mine has been okay so far...good to have an option if a problem presents itself.

I was looking for an answer to what the update changed. I think it said 2303.1 and there was an option for "details" which I can longer find. Does anyone know if there is a changelog or similar available?

0 Likes
ehajjar
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue.

0 Likes
MedaPayne
Explorer
Options

I have exactly the same problem since this ***** update, the 2303.1
Impossible to configure HDMI 4 2.1 on 4K120Hz !!!!
As soon as I do this all signals that every port is no longer working.
Of course, I called the block support to make sure that their update was zero...
I have gone through many forums and many people are impacted like us

0 Likes
MedaPayne
Explorer
Options
  • I have exactly the same problem since this ***** update, the 2303.1
    Impossible to configure HDMI 4 2.1 on 4K120Hz .
    As soon as I do this all signals that every port is no longer working.
    Of course, I called the block support to make sure that their update was zero...
    I have gone through many forums and many people are impacted like us
0 Likes
MedaPayne
Explorer
Options

Same here the support is very very bad 

0 Likes
MedaPayne
Explorer
Options

How is solved please

0 Likes
vekter303
Explorer
Options

At the top of this thread (on my mobile layout) it says "go to solution" in green text. If you click there it takes you to the previously posted solution.

I believe it is a setting on XBox for 10bit colour within AV options.

For clarity, I have had no issue with my Q95T and Series X. The update was automatic and the output has remained consistent, no problems with HDMI ports.

0 Likes
MedaPayne
Explorer
Options

Thx …

Except that I'm not on Xbox but PC gaming.
So I have no way to do it's Settings and believe me I went through my computer for more than two hours yesterday without finding the solution.
Their update is clearly in question.

0 Likes
Members_fbfo5gZ
Student
Options

I have the same problem. Samsung screwed up 

0 Likes