Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to unlock Tab A

(Topic created on: 30-10-2020 09:14 AM)
Baizo
Student
Options

trying to open and keep getting message to wait 30 seconds any ideas please can not get past this.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you forgotten your pass code @Baizo  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
Baizo
Student
Options

No, it just would not open kept giving message wait 30 seconds try again....however, I have since worked out how to open so thank you for your assistance anyway I do appreciate it.

Kind Regards

Baizo

0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
If you go to "find my phone" with your Samsung account login, you should be able to unlock from there .
0 Likes
BrendanD1132
Student
Options

It is a well known bug in this device. I am a Customer Service Employee in The Netherlands. Please try out the soft reset/force reboot with the button combination Volume Down and Power simultaniously. This should trigger the tablet to reboot itself and grant you access to the device. Hopefully a software update will fix this problem as i get alot of calls for this.

Galaxy26
First Poster
Options

Soft reset didn't work, and unfortunately I hadn't set up Find My Phone to automatically unlock.  Do you have any other suggestions?

0 Likes
BrendanD1132
Student
Options

Hii @Galaxy26 This is the only suggestion i currently have for the Tab A. If this doesn't work, try to make a backup of the device through SmartSwitch on a computer. If this doensn't work or if this is unavailable i advice to bring the tablet to a Service Location for my co-workers to take a look. Hopefully the tablet will reboot itself in order for you to enter the code. I am marking this as a problem because this needs to get fixed soon.

SEZLEZ
First Poster
Options
how did you open it please
0 Likes
Members_KnZz0fS
First Poster
Options

💕😘 Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

DGLSDXN
First Poster
Options

Soft reset worked. First time for this failure. Was extremely concerning. Thanks for the tip. Appreciate that!