Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab Unable to log into Google Account

(Topic created on: 31-01-2022 06:45 PM)
RobCharles1981
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone - I sold a Samsung Galaxy Tab to a client.

And she tells me she can't log into her google account where she enters her correct details any idea what is going on here?

0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42
balanga
Apprentice
Options

I have just come across my tablet which has not been used for a few years. It is fully charged up but am unable to access it as I can't remember which email address I used to register it with.

I tried an old address but can't get Google to confirm my identity. I don't remember setting up any PIN.

Is there any way to boot the system from an SD-card?

0 Likes
googlelogin
First Poster
Options

I face somewhat similar situation.

I have a samsung galaxy tab 8.9 (wifi and sim). I used it for a long time as my own device using my own login credentials. at a certain time, I got another tablet from work and gave this one to my wife. before doing that, I logged out from my account and logged in to hers and everything was fine for a long time. the last time she was using this device was about a year ago. today, we are unable to log into neither her account nor to mine (credentials mismatch error). needless to mention that the credentials we are using are working on desktop computers flawlessly. it is not possible also to create a new account, as every attempt is being rejected...
any idea would be great

0 Likes
Taiwo
First Poster
Options

What you said above is what is happening to my tab now. If I put in my Gmail it says that the account does not exist

0 Likes