Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem Disney +

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 04:24 PM)
Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

I try to activate Disney plus offer that’s free for 1 year. But I don’t seems to manage to get to the end. I scan the qr code and the code then gets me back to the same page with the qr code. And steps follow step 1-2-3 etc.  I’d I follow the steps I make Disney + account then asked me to pay monthly or yearly. But If I add the payment method ,would I be charged or how does it work ? Could someone help? Thank you 

27 REPLIES 27
Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

Do you need some sort of code form Samsung or Disney to be able to redeem ? I spoken with  different advisers and some said when I scan qr code I should get a digit code to add it then to Disney plus ,some of them haven’t said that. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Elena Maya: You will need a promotional code in order to claim your 12 months of Disney+ for free. This can be generated on your Tablet by heading to the Samsung Boost website (Samsung Galaxy Disney+ Offer | Samsung UK | Samsung UK), and signing in to your Samsung account. Alternatively, head to the site on a PC or Desktop computer and use the tablet to scan the QR code at the top of the page. Once you have your code, head to the Disney+ website and create an account, using the code when prompted. You will be asked for a payment type, but you won't be charged until the end of your 12 months. This is best illustrated by the Next Billing Date information, which should show as 12 months from the date you registered the account. To find out more, check out the link below.

Boost your Disney+ with Samsung. Get 12 months’ entertainment from us when you buy the Galaxy Tab S8...

Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

I have done all this steps so many times. On my phone on my tablet on laptop. Still same issue. Charges the browser on the tablet. It doesn’t generate the code. I scan qr code and gets me back to same steps. I am online with them now see what they say 

Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Set Chrome to be the default browser, I had the same issue till I did that.
Members_w5WDIHy
First Poster
Options

Thanks,after several long phone calls and a screen sharing session,samsung were absolutely useless in helping.

Who knew it was such a simple fix, thanks again :smiling-face:

Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

I have done it on chrome as well. Now it doesn’t show me the same qr code all over again every time I go on the page. It shows me ,,claim ,,  I press on claim and then a message coming up saying the Offer you are looking for it’s not longer available. So f annoying 

Ty2022
Navigator
Options
I've just had the exact same,usually clued up about things but this is becoming rocket science lol
Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

Finally I have managed to get the code. It was an adventure. Thank you Samsung. 🤦‍♀️

0 Likes
Karoly86
First Poster
Options
Hiya.... I am trying to generate a code by scanning the qr code on my PC,it sends me to the same page and prompts me to verify that I am human and asks me to CLAME. As soon as I click on the button. It says that " claim not possible,try again later" would you be able to elaborate please.thank you
0 Likes