Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem Disney +

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 09:46 AM)
Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

I try to activate Disney plus offer that’s free for 1 year. But I don’t seems to manage to get to the end. I scan the qr code and the code then gets me back to the same page with the qr code. And steps follow step 1-2-3 etc.  I’d I follow the steps I make Disney + account then asked me to pay monthly or yearly. But If I add the payment method ,would I be charged or how does it work ? Could someone help? Thank you 

27 REPLIES 27
NHSam
Apprentice
Options

The system is extremely sensitive to settings or addons or browser type it appears. When I disabled all the addons I use in Edge (including https only, cookie controls, scripting safety and others) then going via DisneyPlus.com/redeem finally presented me with a screen to add the code I had managed to obtain using the Samsung browser on my phone (not Firefox, not Ecosia). WHAT A PALAVER.

0 Likes
Adaks
First Poster
Options
How did you get the code pls. I've been going round and round to no avail. I've tried all the suggestions on this platform but none works
0 Likes
Members_D6qNWij
First Poster
Options

Guys I get a link to samsung boost page when I scan that code. How do you get the code???

0 Likes
Jooooooo
First Poster
Options
Thank you, this link worked for me - I had taken a screenshot of my code (thankfully, as Samsung removed it from their website), and the Disney site only gave me the option to re-start my subscription.
0 Likes
Saffa
First Poster
Options
I'm having an issue finding a place to enter the code. My last one expired and the ONLY page I can see when logging in is "you're not subscribed" and gives me an option to renew... And then it asks for payment details. No way around this it seems.
0 Likes
Ignition1
First Poster
Options

https://www.disneyplus.com/redeem

But it's only for new accounts - not even accounts that you've previously closed (because it will recognise them as a re-subscription) - so need to use a completely new e-mail address that has never subscribed to it before. 

Would help if Samsung made that clearer on their Boost website.

I got it with my Flip5 preorder - not a bad deal overall since I also got some free Buds 2 Pro and 512gb for same price as 256, and a discount I get through my employer's benefits thing. All together is worth about £500. Now I just need to sell my old S20 Plus for...£500 to cover the cost of the Flip5 :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Members_5sE79Kb
First Poster
Options

this is one big scam. samsung has made it absolutly impossible to access.

Kegsy
First Poster
Options
Yes.. totally agree.
I try to activate Disney + with Samsung code..
Didn't work.
Just not right Samsung 😕
0 Likes