Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redeem Disney +

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 09:46 AM)
Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

I try to activate Disney plus offer that’s free for 1 year. But I don’t seems to manage to get to the end. I scan the qr code and the code then gets me back to the same page with the qr code. And steps follow step 1-2-3 etc.  I’d I follow the steps I make Disney + account then asked me to pay monthly or yearly. But If I add the payment method ,would I be charged or how does it work ? Could someone help? Thank you 

27 REPLIES 27
Adz2
First Poster
Options

I am getting the same round and round in circles

Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

Same happened to me. Same message. I tried again and again and one day it worked and it generated the code. Try pressing the claim button and it will work finally. 

wslrosered
Apprentice
Options

I did all this but can't get a code. I've tried scanning the qr code multiple times using my Galaxy Tab S8, my Samsung phone and Lenovo laptop...I got the code for the Earbuds promotion offer so can't be a complete numpty. This has been going on since 4th March. Had to give up for a few weeks as too frustrating. 

0 Likes
Members_PjxIqBq
First Poster
Options

Hi, could you elaborate please on how you got the code as all i get is this. Many thanks

0 Likes
LizzyE
Apprentice
Options

I registered a week ago & can't generate the code.. no qr code & tells me I have redeemed.. I haven't.. no email from Samsung or Disney.. at a loss to know what to do now

0 Likes
endurancexpe
First Poster
Options
You sir are a god send!
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options
Set the default browser to Chrome on your device, that should then bring up the code when you scan.
0 Likes
BoZzan
Apprentice
Options

People, once you have the code do not go thru Samsung's website. I was facing the same issue until I figured out how to activate the code. Simply go to this address (URL) https://www.disneyplus.com/redeem  input your code and you will get the offer activated. I hope this helps some of you.

BoZzan
Apprentice
Options

xx

0 Likes
kelfox
Student
Options

I have been trying for days. Constantly asking me to log in. Round in circles everytime. No joy at Disney or Samsung. Pulling my hair out now. Feel like giving up. All i ask from samsung is the code. No one can help. They said keep trying a code might be emailed to you. Im not sure. Have no faith. Tried the chrome browser default too. 

0 Likes