Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Smart home App - not working

(Topic created on: 24-06-2017 01:03 PM)
Traveler99
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

since he last update of the smart home App (iOS version) the app does not work at all.

At the beginning it did crash every time during "connecting to server" - after Deinstallation and Installation it does not connect anymore to the smart home device (air condition in my case). He smart device itself is connected to Wifi and can be reached via PING....

i neeed help 😉

Go to solution
133 REPLIES 133
Raminansari81
First Poster
Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for all info,

I installed today MIM H04 and successfully connected it to smart things, and smart things classic, but no way to connect it to samsung smart home, as soon as clicking on add a device and choosing system a/c it askes to hold ap button for a sec to become ap mode and then nothing happens, can anyone help me through?

0 Likes
Kseles
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Was anyone able to get this working on Samsung A/C?

Thanks,

Kenan

0 Likes
gremwell
First Poster
Options

For those struggling with MIM-H03 this thread has some handy hints https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/thread/98mz6263

0 Likes
teru84
First Poster
Options

@Kseles wrote:

Hi,

Was anyone able to get this working on Samsung A/C?

Thanks,

Kenan

Hi,

until last year all ok, now I'm able to connect my 3 Samsung A/C to the app, but after that I'm just allowed to turn them on and off..nothing else.

I can see all of them in the app home page, but if I try to click and manage the single A/C, nothing happen, I cannot see any control panel screen.

Alredy tried to reinstall the app and reconnect the A/C.

The bizarre thing is that I can actually control all the units via the integrated chat, so the connection is solid.

Stefano

0 Likes
MAYKEL
Journeyman
Options
try the codes. in my case helped.
0 Likes
Raj9
First Poster
Options

Helo Samsung care

I can't connect my Samsung ac with alexa echo dot 3 gen

0 Likes
nphailliff
First Poster
Options

So had the same issue myself.  After a seemingly unending nightmare of support phone loops I finally got the answer that the H03N is a legacy unit not really compatible with the Smartthings app.  It works with their older app that is deprecated, and still did not work in our case anyway.  Just switched out to the newer H04N model and it worked (after setting the thermostat unit to central control). Why suppliers still stock a unit that isn’t really compatible with anything is beyond me.  As well as why so few normal phone support staff at Samsung know about this problem or how to triage the case.

0 Likes
Adamt
First Poster
Options

I can't seem to find these codes in any of my manuals under external codes

0 Likes
Joe520
First Poster
Options

I just tried this on my setup but it still didn't work. SmartThings can detect my MIM-H03U but still says "No indoor unit". I have a AC024MNHDCH unit with a MWR-WG00UN wired controller. Maybe these aren't compatible?

0 Likes
MAYKEL
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20200701-224517_Samsung%20Members.jpg

 Hi have you tried above codes? I have been given them some time ago and I works. 

0 Likes