Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Worst experience trying to buy s24 phones

(Topic created on: 27-01-2024 10:25 PM)
Cdias
Apprentice
Options

I went to the shop in #Westfield white city to buy the new Galaxy S24+  for my wife and myself only to be told that the sales person is leaving for home and would get someone to look after me.  We waited there patiently from 5:30pm till 6pm when I approached another staff and asked if she could help me she said she doesn't have enough knowledge to help. I approached another sales person who just rushed through some numbers without any proper guidance or knowledge of the £200 trade in offer for which pulled him up and questioned him about it so he then goes speaks to his boss or whoever and comes back with a different figure all together. I mean what is this!!!! I first of all drive an hour to this store only to be treated like that. But here's the next best part this sales person says just sit at the tables I will be back with you ( for the second time) by this time its 7pm, remember the first sales man who said had to go home was still in the store chatting with the same girls and flirting with them. I waited there for 15mins and still no one attended to us. Once it got too much of a wait and it hit 7:30pm so my wife and I said let's just walk out of the store. This was by far the worst experience I've had and I have put up with alot with Samsung I seriously think there are better experiences with other companies. I hope this is taken seriously as you guys have lost really valuable customers I mean I've always had Samsung products from the #galaxy s6 right upto now. @westfield whitecity. I can't name the staff members as no one even had their names on probably for the same reason they don't get reported. I wonder what Galaxy S24+ 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Sounds like an awful retail experience...however there isn't really anyone from Samsung here on this forum...it's mostly users, so if you wanted to complain you're better off using a different channel.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Sounds like an awful retail experience...however there isn't really anyone from Samsung here on this forum...it's mostly users, so if you wanted to complain you're better off using a different channel.
0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options
You dodged a bullet. The s24+ isnt great. Bought it for my wife online to replace her s21u and the screen has colours that look washed out in comparison to her old phone. Its like an old TFT lcd monitor from 2008. The main reason we buy Samsung is for the slightly punchy colours. Fortunately my s24 Ultra is delayed so might just cancel it and stick with my S22U.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced a poor shopping experience @Cdias  😢 

I would suggest to bring this to the attention of the manager of the store so they can take action. 

Personally I would have approached the salesperson and tell them you're not being looked after and need their expertise.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Cdias
Apprentice
Options

Yeh just wanted to kinda vent it out. Thanks for the advice though. 

Cdias
Apprentice
Options

There was no demonstration of expertise at this shop unfortunately as I raised a question to two sales people that I was not looked after. I didn't want to create an unnecessary scene in public and social media is a good platform I feel.

0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah...it's not good enough, and frankly, brand damaging in your case