Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s23 Ultra Out of Stock!??

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 01:37 AM)
Jules7713
First Poster
Options

So I've been trying to purchase a new S23 Ultra.  After spending crazy amounts of time on phone and chat (about 3 hours) trying to resolve price discrepancy, the kind agent said he would set up a reimbursement for the difference that would be processed once my purchase was completed.

After going through every color option of both the 256 memory, I finally settled that I was stuck with black (but all colors available if purchased for any popular cell service carrier).  I proceeded through the purchase options & trade in questionnaire and go to checkout.  Have to go grab my credit card - and boom; message pops up that phone is now out of stock. At this point I'm angry & frustrated so give up for the night.  This AM I try again going for the 512 memory (much more than I need but not much I can do if I want the phone, I guess).  And, the exact. same. thing happens!?!?  No phones available for pick up at Best Buy & undeliverable "in your area"  However, when I go to the Best Buy website, there are, in fact, unlocked phones available.  Why??  I get that some of the phones are set aside specifically for the Verizons & AT&Ts, etc but unlocked phones are there and available for purchase.  This is just so incredibly frustrating!!  I'm trading in an S22 Ultra in perfect condition but Best Buy won't be able to come anywhere close to trade in value from Samsung - which isn't really surprising I guess but geez, does brand loyalty mean absolutely nothing? #s23 ultra

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
keith30
Maestro
Options
A lot of phones are allocated to various network providers, some departmental stores and as Samsung being advertised the S23series on various offers it's trying to find who actually has any in stock depending on colour and memory sizes etc
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Maybe complain on the US community?

MB
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Why not wait a month for the S24 ultra at this point ?
0 Likes
Grumble
Student
Options

Same thing happened to me - spend a couple of hours on chat trying to get a Galaxy S23 Ultra, any color, at the offered price of $875.  The offer had been withdrawn, and yet the web site still apparently offered it.  All was well until check out, when the price went up $325.  Every time. For both me and for two different Samsung associates who tried to put my order in themselves. Extremely frustrated. I don't trust any Samsung offers any more.

0 Likes
Shri098
First Poster
Options

Hey am right there with you. Same thing happened to me. Tmobile told me they have available. I spent an hr with customer service and adding  a line to get the deal for s23 ultra, they said ohhh they don't have on stock anymore. I have been using galaxy notes from note 5/ 8/9 and wanted to upgrade but am so disappointed now. I called my network to get s24 ultra after it came out, they told me we don't have the same discount on it anymore.. at this point I am switching. Am so tired of wasting my time with purchasing one. 

0 Likes
Ajay-A
Community Manager
Options

Hallo @Shri098,

Thank you for your message and your interest in the S23 Ultra. We are currently experiencing very high demand, bigger than we expected. That is why we can not deliver every order on the release date. As soon as possible we hope to deliver every order. 

With kind regards,

Ajay

Community-moderators-signature-jan24-reveal-800x200
0 Likes
Bonnie71
First Poster
Options

I have been trying to get a warranty replacement for my Galaxy s23 Ultra for 2 months because of battery issues.  The only thing T-Mobile could offer was the Galaxy s22 Ultra.  They said they have no idea when the s23 Ultra will be available.  I had to downgrade because my s23 Ultra bit the dust and was unusable. I am very disappointed in Samsung and its supply chain.

0 Likes