Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The irish support is absolutely horrible and useless

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 01:24 PM)
Gavin9
Apprentice
Options

Does the support even exist? BOTH phone lines are down. completely unreachable for the last 7 days. 

webchat never woks, instantly disconnects you when it reaches you turn. or it increases your turns when it reaches to 1? wtf

emails are completely ignored. 

Is there any number or any point of contact at all?? maybe to HQ?

this is the worst customer service experienced i ever had in my life. The main issue is that I was incorrectly advised by 2 different webchat support "experts" (pre 22nd of january when webchat worked) to order the phone AND THEN order 100euro worth of items to avail of the store credit. TWO DIFFERENT ONES ! i was getting that advice real time as I was ordering the s24 ultra. now everyone is ignoring me and telling me tough luck when I ask for a 100e voucher or any sort of help in regards to that issue. the only reason why i bought the phone off samsung store was to avail of the credit to get a charger (because obviously they dont include it why would they)

the s24 ultra arrived today, and ive no proper charger for it...

My second issue is that the phone came in and the screen looks extremely dull, and colourless. i googled around and it appears to be happening to a lot of users who recently got their s24 phones. im unsure whether this is software issue or hardware issue so i need to speak to technical team about it. 

absolutely ridiculous support for something that costs 1.4k quid. worst experience i ever had purchasing a product ever

7 REPLIES 7
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
It has been my experience over the last few days. That the whole customer service is non-existent and useless. There is no way of contacting anyone of help, and they all sing the same mantra. There's nothing we can do or cancel the order and lose your promotional discount. Worst customer services I've ever encountered.
Gavin9
Apprentice
Options

i have proof in emails that their customer service was accusing me of already using a code in MULTIPLE ORDERS !! freshly new made account btw. Literally no other orders aside from s24 ultra. 

When i called them out on their lie they gave me 2 different false and incorrect reasons why I didnt receive the credit. and then at the end they just said i wont be getting it and stopped responding to my emails. lmao actual scammers

Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
You won't win they are absolutely useless. I think the only qualification needed is to be polite and do nothing at all
0 Likes
Gavin9
Apprentice
Options

i might refund this phone in that case to be honest. feels like a waste of money compared to s9+. screen is worse, camera is the same, ui is the same. just useless overall. and on top of that just a lot of grievances with chargers and other BS

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Gavin9  Issue of lack of vibrancy/problem with Vivid Mode  which has been a gripe for some customers has been escalated, would seem to be software related.   Members will be updated when there is an official response.

Samsung stopped including chargers with New Devices in 2021,citing the fact that some customers will already have suitable and chargers and the need to reduce e waste.  Some detail here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/why-isnt-samsung-including-earphones-and-a-charger... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Gavin9
Apprentice
Options

I know companies started doing this bs with chargers and stuff. thats not my issue. issue is i was given ill advice twice, and i lost 100 euros because of that. issue is that phone lines havent worked for a week, webchat hasnt worked in a week and im being accused of already using vouchers when they never existed in the first place.  cant even discuss with anyone because not a single support line is currently operational. 

Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
It won't matter if you do get through, theybwontbdona things. Except be politely and obstructive
0 Likes