Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Order Never Shows on My Account

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 10:58 AM)
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

Not a big deal, but this is my third phone through the Upgrade Program and I wondered  why my order never shows up on my Samsung account page?

If I go to the Samsung.com/uk page, and I am not logged in, I can enter the upgrade order ID and it will show the order; however, if I log into Samsung, it will show other items I have ordered but not my upgrade order. If I try 'Order Lookup' using my upgrade order number it does not recognize the number.!!

As I say not a big deal, just mildly annoying.

Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not exactly the same issue as you but occasionally when I log in and tap on the Orders button I get a ' You have No Orders ' message.

Refreshing the page usually does the trick for me @Saxacat 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

@Saxacat  were logged into your account when you placed the order. If not your order went through as a guest.

Every time I tried to place the upgrade order while logged in, the validation   to check if I was eligible  came back with " experiencing Technical Difficulties , please try again later".  However I tried it without being logged in and went straight through with no problems. As a result my order went through as a guest and does not appear in my samsung account

Saxacat
Voyager
Options

@steve0  you're correct I wasn't logged into my account. I followed the link in my Upgrade email. I thought about going through the process on my account, but wasn't confident that it would recognise I was part of the upgrade programme and also aware of various problems other people have ordering, so chose what seemed the easiest option.

0 Likes