Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Account not updating to Samsung Rewards+ Tier

(Topic created on: 02-11-2023 04:06 PM)
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
My account received the necessary amount of points to upgrade me to the Samsung Rewards+ Tier on the 24th of October but it's has yet to change. 

The only 2 pieces of information I can find in regards to when this should happen is on the Samsung website in the Rewards section under the amount of points I have which states, "Due to data processing time, your tier name and related benefits could be displayed with maximum 24 hours delay". 

However I also found some info the FAQ's section under 'I am now eligible for Rewards+ account, how long will it take for this to change?' In this section it states, "Rewards+ eligiblity is checked on a monthly basis and will consider all purchases made over the previous 24 months that have passed the cooling off period. If the purchase isn't included one month, then it will be considered the following month. 

So it's now the following month and my account is still just Rewards. I have 30,241 points, all of which was earnt within the past 22 months. None of the points were special bonus points either. 

Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AaronAJ
Options

@RXM We'd recommend contacting our Online Shop Team via 0333 000 0333, they'll be happy to help with this.

0 Likes