Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade lounge technical difficulties

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 07:40 PM)
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Anyone else in the UK getting the "technical difficulties" error message when logging into the Upgrade Lounge to upgrade to the S23??
41 REPLIES 41
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
same, however...technical difficulties
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Hopefully also stuff like Disney+ subscriptions
0 Likes
gizmoy2k
Journeyman
Options
New year same problems with klarna. Despite excellent credit score order cannot be complete with Klarna.

Same verification issues every year. I got by in the end last year after a few days but it's almost not worth the hassle
0 Likes
Sween20
Journeyman
Options
I was getting the same error message but I put in the Agreement number manually then it let me in. Didn't work if I cut and pasted it. I also disabled Adblock plus and Ghostery if you've got those running pn your browser.
0 Likes
Rach77
Pathfinder
Options
As far as I can tell, no freebies only extra storage. Disney plus for 6 months but no free earbuds! This is very disappointing and I may skip this upgrade because of this. My S22 Ultra is in perfect order but I needed new earbuds and they offer 10% off with a phone order. Very disappointed 😞
0 Likes
Sween20
Journeyman
Options
Same here. I did it on the third try. Had to make sure employment details and outgoings were identical to the letter from last year then it went through. Got my Klarna confirmation and Sammsung order emails. Went for Graphite this time
0 Likes
Greg475
Pioneer
Options
I have 4 sets of buds now (all freebies) so really didn't want another set. Was hoping to get a free case or premium YouTube (I have 3 disney+ codes so no need for that either 🤣) just to change it up
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
Do you get the extra storage? When I looked at it through the upgrade it didn't have it on. If I just went to pre-purchase it then it did show the double storage offer
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
I think it's because the unpacked event is still on. Last year, upgrade opened after the event had finished
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I've managed to order mine just now. It seemed that it worked better when I was on a incognito page for some reason.
0 Likes