Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade lounge technical difficulties

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 06:42 PM)
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Anyone else in the UK getting the "technical difficulties" error message when logging into the Upgrade Lounge to upgrade to the S23??
41 REPLIES 41
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
FIX!! if you are logged in to.your samsung account, try logging out first (top right of the browser) then put your agreement number and surname in to the upgrade lounge log in and it should work. Did for me! Granite s23U 512gb on order with birthday voucher 😁
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
nope, signed out...technical difficulties
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Managed to get in eventually. I cleared all the cookies from my browser (Edge) and did not log into my Samsung account. The only problem I had once I was in, was Klarna wanted the deposit from a debit card!!! No idea why, sure I used my credit card on previous upgrades, and the card is even registered on my Klarna/Samsung account. Anyway, it went through OK after that.
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Just tried that, said congrats you can upgrade, then went through and it said PRE ORDER. Join upgrade program!
It f'ked up last year!
Binned it off and tried again... Technical difficulties
0 Likes
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
I've gone through upgrade lounge, congrats y you can upgrade, continue with upgrade...
Asked about existing phone condition etc, go to checkout and it says pay in one lump sum or spread cost... 'join upgrade program' wtf?
Did you have that?
0 Likes
Members_nL4ACtn
Journeyman
Options

I had the issues with chrome.

Logged in straight away with Samsung internet, order no problem.

HTH

Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options
Sorted.
Phantom black S23 Ultra 512gb 13th Feb 😀
Ziddy
Helping Hand
Options

Although no freebies, I noticed £150 discount 👍Screenshot_20230201_210819_Email_1000009221_1675285774.jpg

0 Likes
Babychan
Pioneer
Options
Yeah I am getting the same too no storage upgrade
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
You do get the extra storage but it only shows during checkout. Bit daft really, no mention of it when picking which phone you want
0 Likes