Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traded S21 ultra for S24 ultra

(Topic created on: 29-01-2024 12:32 AM)
HeKToN
Explorer
Options
So I preordered S24 ultra and traded my s21 ultra for 110 pounds. Few days later they provided code S24SAVE that saves 100 if you don't trade... You see what happened there ? I traded my s21 ultra for 10 pounds....
0 Likes
40 REPLIES 40
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
One way to spend it is on wallpapers, Icons, etc. Most are like £1 or so.
0 Likes
HeKToN
Explorer
Options
Thank you, but that exactly what I did and my 10 piubds voucher I had for the s21 U gone.. However I'm gonna get that PhotoPills - seems cool 😎
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MakeSomeSpace I decided to not trade-in my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra for that amount as I believe the phone is worth more as a back up phone or I'll sell it privately. 

@HeKToN this £100 off was introduced for people who didn't have a phone to Trade-In at all.

So is a way for that band of people to take up Pre ordering a new phone and enjoy a promotion. 

I totally understand and appreciate your viewpoint however as you said your phone was pretty much worse for wear. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think this is correct. The terms of the voucher is one single purchase.

I lost out when I had a previous promotion... a £50 voucher and I bought a watch face and lost the remaining £48 ! Check the terms. You will likely find if you buy a wallpaper than you will lose the remaining credit.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@BandOfBrothers I had the same idea. £370 for a S22 Ultra with less than two years and original price of £1500, no thank you. There is no love lost between my S22U and I, but my phone is pretty much like new. I thought that I might sell it privately or give it away to a family member.

I think that Samsung should have introduced all the rewards at launch time and made it clear and easy to use. I took the hook again and pre-ordered really early. It was not a pleasant experience. The Samsung Shop App was a pain, the On-line Store was also a problem.

I do appreciate that the website was probably very busy, but Samsung could easily have prepared for this event and make the process more user friendly.

I do not think I will pre-order ever again, too much hassle for very little gain. I think I will wait for summer or later deals in the future.

GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I pre ordered and part exchanged my fold 4. Got £460 but here's the thing all the offer codes still work. So I added an extra 3 codes to get 5% extra a watch and a case. Have you tried doing a live chat with their agents on the Web site.
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I've not bought a wallpaper but seems OK so far. There's an expiry date though. Screenshot_20240129_081356_Galaxy Store_1000016146_1706516036.png
0 Likes
Dave123456789
Navigator
Options
Put it towards the lightroom for galaxy app maybe? That's a powerful photo editing tool that I like using
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
Perhaps this promo is slightly different from previous promotion.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
MakeSomeSpace
Navigator
Options
I know but my s22u have 8gb ram .. i don't know why but made in korea phone is not so good like made in vietnam i don't know why . My wife have s22 ultra 12 gb ram made in vietnam and it's awesome, no lag, no stuck nothing . I don't know if that mean something or no
0 Likes