Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trade in

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 05:42 PM)
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
We have 2 phones to send back, for one of them still waiting for the return envelope what is surprisely just a bag. So my question is that can i send it back both in the box wich included the new phone and put it on only one label for postage or do i need to send them back separetaly?
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I believe it will confuse the heck out of the Samsung recycle team if you place them both in the same package.

personally I would send them back with the correct paperwork, or risk one of those phones getting lost in the system with thousands of trade ins.

kind regards
smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite

View solution in context

Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea definitely don't put them in the same bag as there is a chance the one not related to that bag could go "missing" also they don't go to samsung they go to a company acting on behalf of samsung so best to follow the procedure

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I believe it will confuse the heck out of the Samsung recycle team if you place them both in the same package.

personally I would send them back with the correct paperwork, or risk one of those phones getting lost in the system with thousands of trade ins.

kind regards
smiley
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea definitely don't put them in the same bag as there is a chance the one not related to that bag could go "missing" also they don't go to samsung they go to a company acting on behalf of samsung so best to follow the procedure
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
obviously attaching the return note next to each, but yes i believe, better to send them separately now for prevent to confusing them :smiling-face:
Members_VF6M5BU
First Poster
Options

I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the Trade in people. I returned my device in the pack supplied and then 2 weeks later another pack arrives. They are chasing me for the second pack with threats that I lose the discount of £350! I have confirmation he item was delivered to them but nobody is answering their phone or responding to email...I need a Head office address to write a complaint to and I can't get that ! What a mess...I will never do this again and just sell via Ebay

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_VF6M5BU: If you have any concerns about the inspection of your existing handset then please email the Trade In Team at helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk including any details you have regarding the delivery of the device, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes