Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Trade In Confirmation Query

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 01:39 PM)
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Hi

Does this mean they have received my device and no further action required? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes you usually get one saying they got it then you get the one above when it's been checked so your safe

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes you usually get one saying they got it then you get the one above when it's been checked so your safe
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Cool I had two claims and wasn't sure if this was another step or conclusion.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Thank u. Can breathe!
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Have u got updates for both now?
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only the same email as you, but for both items I changed the traded in item, one I owe them £25, so was waiting for a bill.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
I'm really annoyed at Samsung CS. I put the wrong trade in but was told to cancel and now I've missed out on the watch and am getting the phone next month. All they had to advise was send trade-in and get a bill. I put s10plus in instead of S10 - it was a £20 difference. I had to wait for a refund and reorder.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Bummer I was told the same, but contacted the Trade In team who were helpful.

Suppose everyone has a job to do and changing devices might be a pain.

I was actually told, no you cannot swap as it was contractual and linked to the IMEI or serial number.

Suz1008
Navigator
Options
Well it accepted the ime number when I put in s10plus. Surely it should flag that the ime doesn't match the phone? I didn't even know there was a trade-in team as it's my first time ordering straight from Samsung. In the end I just didn't bother with the trade-in and lost the discount altogether, so that was another thing. At least I did get to use PayPal pay in 3 because it wouldn't let me use it with a trade-in. I originally used my credit card but the apr is horrendous.
0 Likes