Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my S24 Ultra?

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 03:31 PM)
Bonnie111
Apprentice
Options
Ordered immediately after the Unpacked event. Said delivery 24 January. Late on the 23rd got email saying it would be with my "by" 9th February. 

Order still not showing its dispatched. Samsung should not have taken my money until they were able to dispatch. Very poor show.
7 REPLIES 7
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you order an exclusive colour? That could be the reason for the delay. I order a 1TB blue and my delivery is for the 9th.

They always charge your card immediately.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately people have been hit by delays due to supply and demand of these Samsung Flagship phone's @Bonnie111 

I hope you receive news soon.

It might also be beneficial to download the DpD App if the phone was bought directly from Samsung UK in krder to receive real time notifications. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

keith30
Mastermind
Options
Yeah, very poor service from Samsung. A lot companies won't take payment till it's actually despatched but not Samsung they take it straight away.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

This happens every year and it is just the way Samsung do things I'm afraid. Doesn't make it right but there you go.

Order won't show as On its Way until Samsung DPD allocate your actual new device to your order. Usually this is the day before delivery.
0 Likes
Philmco
Journeyman
Options
All the above happened to me. DPD app also useless.
0 Likes
Philmco
Journeyman
Options
What would be the best time to cancel in order to give them as much grief as possible?
0 Likes
Bargello
First Poster
Options

I too preordered an S24, the + model. Was due for delivery tomorrow the 2nd and I arranged to be at home. On looking at the Samsung site my phone isn’t even prepared for despatch yet. I ordered a standard colour and am very angry about this as my current phone is on its last legs, 

They should not take orders that they cannot fulfill. Also could not take advantage of earbuds offer as all are sold out. Very bad planning. 

0 Likes