Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Klarna Account still says Return Pending Saga

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 04:52 PM)
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
Its been a couple of weeks now since some of us started receiving our new Flips and Folds.

Myself and a few other users on this forum have been having a few issues with our Klarna accounts or more specifically our returns.

We chose to upgrade using the upgrade program, we received the new phones and the ususal returns back to send back our previous devices.

We sent back the phones and have received emails saying that our returns orders have been received and completed but a few days later began receiving second returns packs and emails with different order numbers on them.

My Klarna account is still showing that the return is pending despite a Samsung having confirmed that it is has been completed and this has been the case for 2 weeks now. Klarna have put a pause on the payments for my previous Note 20 for 30 days but I am beginning to get worried that unless somone gets their act together soon that account will become active again and I will have to start paying for something that I have already returned in good time and as per instruction.

Does anyone else have any experiance of using the upgrade program (as this is my first upgrade). Is this happened to you? Is this a normal thing where Samsung and Klarna don't seem to be talking to each other.

Any advice or stories of your experiance would be helpful to me and the few others who dont seem to be getting anywhere.

I have contacted Klarna who says it is down to Samsung to tell them to close the Note account and have sent an Email to Samsung on an email address they supplied, but judging by the accounts of other members on this community, I am never going to get a response.

Does anyone have any advice?
52 REPLIES 52
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks for that.

I am hoping I don't need to and the very mention of doing it pushes them into action.
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Matty8787 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Please send a private message to Sam_UK by tapping on your profile at the top of the page > Messages, and include details of your issue, and I can arrange for your query to the relevant department for further assistance.

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options

I have done this, thanks.

0 Likes
Baldrick
Journeyman
Options
I sent another email today as I was expected to pay another installment in 2 days, 45 minutes later Klarna confirmed my payments had been completed. So just need a refund of 1 payment and it's all sorted
0 Likes
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options
What information are you putting in your emails? They told me today that a relevant team was working on a resolution and things are progressing in the background.

It's not confidence inspiring at all.
0 Likes
Ali195
Explorer
Options

Account closed out confirmation received mid-afternoon today. One payment will be refunded (have requested via Klarna). All could've been avoided if simple communication by Samsung had been made, to set expectations. Not a single one of my emails was responded to since 21st, for the actual issue so I assume I was simple ignored, emails deleted and staff had a laugh. Top stuff. 

With Klarna you can chat with someone in seconds and it felt like they could help you, that the person in the other end understood what you were saying.

Baldrick
Journeyman
Options
I had a similar email saying they were working on it. I'm guessing there's quite a few of us with this issue so might be taking then a while working through the backlog.
0 Likes
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options
What did you even say to Klarna in this situation? Feels harsh actually talking to them as this whole thing is down to Samsung.
0 Likes
Ali195
Explorer
Options
Toward end of the sept I made them aware of the situation via chat, that the account had unfroze because Samsung had taken more than 30 days (lol) and they were (to all intents and purposes) uncontactable for my issue, beyond boiler plate responses. They re-froze the account.
Matty8787
Pathfinder
Options

Still nothing, messaging Sam_UK was pointless as they ignored that too.

0 Likes