Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tab s9+ delivery date

(Topic created on: 09-10-2023 10:20 PM)
Members_5FqBqkO
First Poster
Options

after placing my order for a tab s9+ i have to wait until the 18th this month for delivery, but when checking around the Internet i can see the tablets launched around the end of july, how come theres this massive delay for the delivery, it says its in stock on the website. even when i bought my s23 on release day, i got the delivery the next day and didn't have to wait almost 2 weeks for delivery, whats happening with the tablet delivery days

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Craig931
First Poster
Options

I have some potential extra bad news, currently the S9's are delayed on delivery times. mine was due 10/10/2023 but they have no news on when it will be coming 

0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I ordered mine on the 2nd Sept and after two week long delays got it on the 27th Septemebr. I was like you upset to say the least. I kept expecting that dreaded email saying Sorry beyond our control. Ugh..... However please be patient because when you get it in your hands you are going to love it. Its absolutely magic in all ways. hope you enjoy it like i do. only one thing I get upset about is the lack of Capitalisation after a full stop on the slim keyboard cover. But heh trivial really. cheers
0 Likes
T2093
Student
Options
I have this same issue. I ordered the s9 tablet and case on the 1st of May, I selected the delivery date as the 27th of May as the earliest time they gave me was the 25th. While trying to check the updates, it is saying that it will start shipping from the 3rd of June. When I contacted Samsung support they said that it will be deliverd by the 3rd of June. They are making me wait a whole month for the tablet that they said was in stock.
0 Likes