Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still haven't got any refund after almost 2 months

(Topic created on: 01-10-2019 07:51 PM)
Raywat
First Poster
Options

Can someone tell me what's going on 

I bought S10 in Aug ( first time using android after 10 years of iPhone ). Love it but think battery is too horrible so decide to return and get S10+ instead.

The return device arrive their warehouse. 2 weeks past and got email saying they sending replacement! And the device is already on its way to my address so I called and ask them to recall delivery as I want refund not replacement..

Order got recall and I saw it arrive their warehouse. No news no refund. Call again they say they will raise as priority.

2 weeks pass nothing  Call again they said refund was made on 9 sep . OK I wait  

Again no news  So I call. They said they will raise as priority. 

Another week pass. No news. I call their phone  Send them email  Even send email to ceo.  No news until now. And it is almost 2 months.

Im basically paying Samsung for nothing.  Dear Samsung it is 1000 pounds device if you really my money please just tell me. I will give you.. I love your phone but you staff and support is beyond disgusting. I heard from people to avoid Samsung but I don't believe them cause everyone got bad reputation. But man , I didnt expect this to happen to me. 

My order number is UK0506657960

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Aimeeliu
First Poster
Options

I can't believe in 2023, I am still experiencing the same as you in 2019. There are no improvements for such a long time from samsung, really upset. I have ordered my product in Aug 2022 last year, and I didn't receive it until December 2022. So I asked for refund. Now, 2023 mid Feb, I am still waiting for my refund. This is radiculous!

0 Likes
jd48
Student
Options

This is fraud surely? The company has a legal obligation under the consumer rights law to refund in 14 days. 
I cannot understand how Samsung are getting away with this, it is happening to so many people. If I don’t get my refund I’m contacting the fraud prevention team. I have warned Samsung, I am sick of being lied to, such a huge company must know how to make a refund! 

0 Likes