Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

claim

(Topic created on: 11-03-2024 07:55 AM)
wulaa
Apprentice
Options
Samsung if you can't afford to play you don't do events, what the hell, waited almost two months, said it would be here today and now it's delayed, it's disgusting

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options
Rest assured you will receive your Galaxy Watch⁶. The promotions are handled by a third party company. This is unprecedented as they are currently overwhelmed by the amount of claims. From my personal experience it's usually a 2 week turnaround time from the claim being accepted. The last time it took longer than said was about 2 years ago and Samsung added a £100 Play voucher on top of my reward. The will be sending out the rewards the moment they can.
My time frame is the same as yours, also meant to arrive by today.
0 Likes
Warrior-Raz
Apprentice
Options

Mine says the exact same it was 8 of march then 10th march its shows the same I did get a email on 7th saying some ******** excuse but a sorry is not good enough we paid for a item and they owe the item it wasn't for free so we have all rights to go mad at them we demand service not excuse if it was giving free without any purchase then I'd understand but since we spent money They are in debt with us and to be honest they need to do some sort of compensation for the delay it's not our fault its there so they must take full responsibility

Piper123
Maestro
Options
The S24 series promotion has been more popular than expected, hence there are stock issues across the UK.

Samsung will fulfill as soon as stock is available.
0 Likes
Members_PWFZjjS
Journeyman
Options

Not only uk. Netherlands,  Belgium as well. They just screw up. But didn't accept the consequences.  Not the great customer experience. 

0 Likes
Blackjax
Apprentice
Options
I don't know why they didn't just send out a voucher for the value of the watch after processing for you to order directly through them, that way they would be able to know actually how many would be needed. It's kind of a ***** poor excuse.
0 Likes
Warrior-Raz
Apprentice
Options
Soon is not good enough we didn't get the phone for free we paid for the phone they need to make sure they have it in stock
0 Likes
Members_N4Q6BSo
First Poster
Options

Got my email / text today saying its been sent out. My 45 days ended on march 10th. so 3 days later on march 13 they sent it to me.

0 Likes
Warrior-Raz
Apprentice
Options
Lucky you mine ended on 8th of March still haven't got it Samsung are clowns
0 Likes
nifty01
Explorer
Options
This is disgusting.. why did the offer go public when the company wasnt even ready to fulfill the demands of those customers who submitted their claims on the very first day.
0 Likes