Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping and delivery date s22 ultra exclusive color

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 07:36 PM)
Jaskaran singh
Student
Options

Hlo, anyone know when will samsung start shipping and delivery of s22 ultra exclusive color. my delivery date was 2 march, i contact samsung via live chat, they told me that oder will be shipped in next 2 business day but today I dont get any update. Till this time me and my friend only get status as customizing.

Screenshot_20220304-143327_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20220303-204159_Chrome.jpg

 update- status changed to ready to ship on march 6

Screenshot_20220306-144331_Chrome.jpg

 delivered on 30 march

Screenshot_20220331-160345_Chrome.jpg

61 REPLIES 61
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Choosing an exclusive colour can then mean a longer delivery schedule for the phobe which I'm sure your aware of. 

The Samsung Community Forum Team don't have line of sight to stock and can't access accounts to check therefore you would need to preserve with the Samsung Chat Team.

I hope you get your phone ASAP. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think that date must be an error.
It's a 4 week wait for the phone and like me, my date is the 10th.
Someone I know will be getting theirs on the 8th. These are the earliest dates as far as I know.
Maybe ask on the U.S community

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us
0 Likes
Rainy-Nights
First Poster
Options

Hi, I should probably create a topic but my problems is almost similar to this one.

I live in France, and I ordered the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 512GB in the white color with one of the official resseller called fnac, it's a big group in France. My pre-order was canceled and when I asked Samsung why on the live chat, they said the s22 Ultra will not be available with the colors I wanted (green and white) in the 512GB version. This version fits me the most for my uses (photography) and I'm asking if it will be available one day.

The 256Gb is not enough for me and the 1TO one is too much.

Honnestly I prefer to wait few more months than buying one right now with the 256 GB version and see few months later the 512 GB version is available.

I want to be sure, and have the information than the 512GB version will not be available in green or white.

and if it's not, I would like to know why.

Sorry for my english it's not my native language at all, I hope I will get an answer...

Cordially,

Nizam_Ahmed
Pioneer
Options
Did it arrive?
Jaskaran singh
Student
Options

Not yet.

20220306_090313.jpg

Members_gW9DqJA
First Poster
Options

Hello sorry i m french i buy the 22 ultra in exclusive color the 13 february and Stiller dont have any New about thé shipping please if you had New tell me how you doing for this tank you guys

0 Likes
Aubbie
Journeyman
Options

I ordered the S22 Ultra in Sky Blue the first day of pre orders. For the last month it's had the same delivery date, March 8th (this Tuesday), but I got an order Delay notification last night. Has anyone else had their order delayed less than three days before it was supposed to be delivered? And has anyone else who ordered the first day (or soon after) had theirs delayed?

richitacos
First Poster
Options

I ordered the S22 Ultra 512gb Red on Feb 09. Original expected delivery date was March 8th. Last Friday I got an email that said my order was delayed and now the expected delivery is March 22nd. I am not happy with the pre-order experience so far, especially since I broke my current phone and was hoping to get the S22 Ultra as a replacement. It sucks that I'll have to wait another half month before getting a phone.

Monii
Pathfinder
Options
I have ordered sky blue 512 GB on 9th and this week I received message that it is customising. Last delivery was showing 10th now I cannot see anything but hope it will come soon
0 Likes