Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung flex

(Topic created on: 03-02-2024 01:52 PM)
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
Guys I need some help in understanding how samsung flex works. I was part of the samsung upgrade programme and last year I got the galaxy s23 ultra. I pay monthly instalments to klarna and will finish to pay them on January 2025. Now samsung is telling me that I can upgrade through samsung flex but it is not clear if they are going to settle my outstanding loan with klarna or if I will have to continue paying for another year in addition to pay for the samsung s24. Does anyone have a clear idea?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
They will settle, and you send your current phone back just like you would do with the upgrade programme.
0 Likes
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
I just tried, but I do not know why it is asking me to send back the s22 ultra and not the s23 ultra..... it is all just a mess. I guess I will skip the upgrade this time and will stay with my s23 for another year and then see what there is out there. After more than 10 years with samsung, I am getting curious about apple.1706969989802_1706969989790_0.jpg
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
@Marco7210 I'm am in the same position..

It's not clear at all, and I have not received the return bag either.. it had worked seamlessly previously but this year its all muddy due to Samsung Flex
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
I tried to talk to customer service, and needless to say they had not clue. I gave up, no upgrade this year
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I was put off by the disadvantage of Samsung Flex, but still went ahead.. issue is I have received the phone but nothing from Samsung to return the upgrade phone..

If this $hit Show carries on, I would end up paying for the old phone aswell as the new one
0 Likes
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
Nahhh you will be fine... the package for the return usually comes after a few days
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Hope so
0 Likes
Derek60
Explorer
Options
I received my S24+ on 02/02 and still haven't received the return package. I tried customer services and they don't have a clue. Beginning of next month I'm now going to be paying for 2 phones, Samsung used to tell klarna I'd upgraded and they would pause payments until Samsung received my old phone back and settled the account. This year, nothing - I think I read before if you don't upgrade and the 2nd year of repayments start you've then technically agreed to keeping the phone and to paying the remaining installments
0 Likes
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
Try to make a formal complaibt and see what they say. Unless of course you are happy with two phones
0 Likes