Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Customer Service: A Very Disappointing Experience

(Topic created on: 09-05-2024 11:14 AM)
Geoffrey12
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the midst of a frustrating situation with Samsung's customer service and I want to share my experience to get advice and perhaps help others avoid similar problems. I ordered a television and a soundbar from Samsung's website, with an offer including the trade-in of my old TV.

The delivery was scheduled in two parts: the television first, followed by the soundbar. The first part went without incident, with the return of my old TV as agreed.

After the order we received an email informing us that for each delivery we will need to prepare the used TV for return. As we only one TV to give back we contacted the customer service ahead of the deliveries to flag this system bug. The reassured us, that this would not be a problem.

However, the second delivery, delivery of the soundbar, has become a real headache. The delivery person refused to deliver the soundbar, citing the absence of another used product to collect, despite assurances from customer service to the contrary.

I regularly contact the customer service by phone and WhatsApp, but I receive no concrete solution or effective help. The lack of internal communication and coordination is evident, and it not only hinders the delivery but also increases my stress and frustration.

It is unacceptable to find oneself in such a situation after making a purchase in good faith, especially when the error clearly comes from customer service. The issue of the non-delivery of my soundbar, which I have already paid for, remains unresolved, and I am left without any apparent news or solution.

If anyone has had a similar experience or has suggestions on how to handle this type of situation, I would be very grateful for your advice.

Thank you for your attention.

Geoffrey

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Geoffrey12
Apprentice
Options

Hi CarlH,

I am based in Belgium.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks for confirming, @Geoffrey12. As we're based in the UK, it would be best to contact Samsung in your region for support regarding this: https://www.samsung.com/be/

Hope this helps.

0 Likes