Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra pre order

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 08:27 PM)
PaulStoner92
Explorer
Options
Reading all the comments on here people's phone being delayed, I got a very surprising email. I was gearing myself up for the your delivery date has changed yadda yadda, but they have changed it from the 9th Feb (ordered on 20th Jan) to tomorrow. 

So my next question, all the goodies I was offered i.e the watch that is on my order, has this been delivered automatically or have people had to claim through the link? As its asking for an imei number im assuming i need the new phone for this, also I'm not seeing anything about the Disney plus or 30 pound voucher, do I need to do this on the new phone? 

Sorry for all the questions, I've had a multiple poor experiences with Samsung in the past so don't really want to miss it and they been like you only had x amount of days to do this etc, always excuses haha
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
PaulStoner92
Explorer
Options
Edit - I put a post on this a while ago, I have tried the shop app and had a look on the boost thing and can't see anything in there about Disney
Expert_rogers
First Poster
Options
All the freebies will be delivered with the phone, I got all of mine today!
missgb
Pioneer
Options
Yep and do the Disney thing on your new phone 🙂
Gav76
First Poster
Options
I received my 24U today, no watch, no link, no voucher. I assumed these would be through claiming and or a link.
0 Likes
HeyMang
Explorer
Options
When I ordered my watch it had a delivery date of 2nd Feb (phone delivered today on expected date).
Did you add watch to basket when ordering?

You have to go to samsung wallet, menu, promotions to claim £30 voucher and Disney voucher.
PaulStoner92
Explorer
Options
Yeah tracked my order and it says 'preparing' along with the phone, I did have a look around the samsung wallet too and couldn't see anything in there, wondered if I need to do it on the new phone. I'm not sure
nobby1953
First Poster
Options
How do you order the water
0 Likes
Options
Go to samsung wallet on your phone. I had same problem and I just got my voucher on there.
0 Likes