Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 ultra missing

(Topic created on: 17-02-2024 02:45 AM)
nasrin_
Journeyman
Options
I bought a galaxy s24 ultra more than 1 month ago.the date of delivery was 2 of feb.how ever few days earlier i recived a text that it comes tomorow.i went to dpd website and ask for bring it few days later that im not home.after that someone call3d me and he know my name and he asked for perfect date.2 hours befor delovery same guy called to make sure im home.the package deliverd not complete and the recipe of deliver showed it was complete.watch .band and phone.watch and band was not in the box the color of phone was different to what i ordere.10min after that same guy called and he was look sorry to sending wrong package ane ge sent me a barcide trough whatsapp and ge asked i take the phone to post office and post it back.the chat name was samsung dispatched team.no2 more than 2 weeks im calling samsung and asked them for my phone and they dont give me clear answer .they asked me why you send the phone with post office or who called you.they dont let me to talk ti managers.30 or 40 minutes call every day with same conversation.after many years buying phone from my self amd family from samsung its a last time i i this.the worst customer servise i have ever seen

21 REPLIES 21
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Tap on your round icon in the top rh side top corner and one of the options to press is Private Messages @nasrin_ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
mjp69
Apprentice
Options
Did you take photographs of the device sent to you? It does sound like you've been the victim of a scam to be honest. Personally, I'd involve the police or seek advice from consumer rights or citizens advice. Samsung customer service is not the best. I once traded in an iphone, that I'd purchased from a large company online. I'd literally had the phone for four weeks and paid £850. They claimed it was stolen, disallowed the trade in value and kept the phone. I contacted the company who sold the iPhone and they said it was an American device and certainly not stolen. It was claimed back by the mobile vendor as the previous owner did not pay the bill. These devices are then sold legally to companies here. The company said they would fully refund me, except Samsung wouldn't release the device. They effectively stole a device worth £850 from me. No amount of correspondence from me or the company, that sold me that iPhone helped. So good luck with your venture - they are quick to take your money 💰 but not very helpful at all.
0 Likes