Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 - due today but is not arriving now due to unforseen circumstances?

(Topic created on: 19-02-2024 10:33 AM)
latics
First Poster
Options

I just received a text from samsung saying my new phone due today is not arriving now due to unforseen circumstances wonder if anyone else as the same problem 

0 Likes
21 REPLIES 21
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
And if you see from this Screenshot from Samsung Australia, they can provide a specific reason if they want to. 1708343745997.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Evri?
Probably the worst delivery service around my area
Even though I provide a What 3 Words location. They still go to the wrong address
DPD round my area are usually great. I can track the delivery location on the map on delivery day
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Evri always tried to find me when they had my delivery, DPD when they were near me they said I am not home and dropped my parcel at the shop. There was no prompt from them that they arrived to my adress. They just left and said I'm not home.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you please show an example of where Samsung UK supply this info as I've never seen it.
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
My point was that if Samsung does want to provide a specific reason for delivery delays, they can do so. This specific reason just happens to be for Australia. If they wanted to, they could provide a specific reason for the UK.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
And my point was that global shipping is being impacted and that Samsung are far from immune.
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
They would be immune if they do not use shipping to transport their goods. Any info on how they send their goods? Could it even just be by Air Travel? Completely by passing shipping?

Unless Samsung officially state phones are being delayed due to global shipping, then it's very ambiguous. Maybe they just did not make enough phones. Maybe workers are calling in sick. Maybe they ran out of parts. Maybe they are taking a week off. Maybe maybe maybe any assumption can be made lol. Your assumption is Global Shipping, my assumption is the workers called in sick. Anyone's guess.

Anyways, whatever the official Samsung reason, I hope people get their phones on time and as soon as possible. Hopefully from Brazil, where there are no Global Shipping delays!
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Air freight charges compared to shipping charges would make your toes curl!
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
That's why we will be paying £4,000 for a S27 Ultra 😝
Flutterby24
Explorer
Options
Evri are the worst delivery company I have ever used.
0 Likes