Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24+ Delayed

(Topic created on: 04-02-2024 09:57 AM)
enzozbest
Explorer
Options
This is my first time pre-ordering at Samsung and likely the last one too.

I bought the S24+ Onyx Black on 19/01/2024 with promised delivery on 24/01/2024. I also "purchased" the free Galaxy Watch 6.
I bought together with it all a case and the screen protector.

On the 24th, I received the case and screen protector. No phone, no watch. In fact, on the website (even to this day) those items say "Order Acknowledged"). 

Customer service only says useless things: it should have arrived, the delivery date on our system still shows 24/01, blah blah blah. Once they escalated it a bit (god knows who to), they sent me an email saying they currently do not have stock to fulfill my order and they cannot tell me when stock will become available. Hence my option is to just wait for it to arrive, at some point.

Has anyone experienced this? Even in previous years, has this happened and if so, when did you receive your phone?

I am genuinely worried at this point and it is getting frustrating. I'm not talking about a £20 purchase, this was expensive and I feel the minimum Samsung could do is tell me when my items will be delivered.
54 REPLIES 54
enzozbest
Explorer
Options
To update this thread:

I received my watch 6 yesterday (without a watch band, which came today for some reason), and my phone now says "Order Confirmed". But, as of 23/02/2024, I have yet to receive my S24+
0 Likes
enzozbest
Explorer
Options
Once more, to update this thread:
I finally received my phone today, 1 month and 3 days after the promised delivery date.
0 Likes
Naz5
First Poster
Options

This is happening to me right now.. im so frustrated. I ordered in January and my phone is still not delivered. 

0 Likes
Kaz52
First Poster
Options
I ordered s24 plus lavender 29th Jan. I was told 19 Feb then had email same day saying delayed , out of their control samsung. I chased as no updates to be told 4th March. Get an email today stating delayed again
And they had my money for the phone it was taken out my bank account in January. I want to cancel but had a code for a good discount x
0 Likes
Wanukilao
First Poster
Options

Had the same thing happen to me. Trying to move on from my S9 that I've had for 6 years now. Ordered the S24+ 512GB on 21st Jan, was told I could pick it up on the 2nd Feb. Gets to the 2nd Feb and I get an email saying it's been delayed and out of their control. I get given a new pickup date which was the 16th Feb.

Gets to the 16th and still nothing. I chased up support almost every day about it, and they didn't really give me anything useful. On the 8th March, Support emailed me saying that they've cancelled the order and they're just going to refund me. I'm getting my money back, but I'm annoyed that I'm missing out on the pre-order benefits of the price of 512GB for 256GB, and the free Watch6. And it seems that just as they refunded me, the phones have come back in stock. I asked them if they could re-place the order so I keep the pre-order benefits, they said they can't do that.

I was not aware that this is a yearly tradition 😑

Pretty much, just a whole load of headaches and inconveniences for nothing.

0 Likes