Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra disappointing delivery.

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 12:49 PM)
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options

Ordered my S22 ultra 1TB in red (which you can only get from Samsung unfortunately) on 10th February and meant to be delivered 10th March but 4 days later, nothing turned up and not a single bit of communication or update from Samsung. If Samsung can't fulfill there delivery dates, why take our money? Only jump on the pre-order bandwagon because of the free buds you can claim with it but by the time i take delivery I doubt I'll still be entitled to claim that. Would be nice if I can get my money back and go with a different company.

11 REPLIES 11
Members_xdek7TS
First Poster
Options

I ordered my Burgundy 256GB s22 Ultra on 18/2/22 fro delivery 19/3/22 its now 5/5/22 and still no phone, the worst part is that all I get from Samsung customer services is lie after lie and still no delivery in sight, I have to say that although Samsung phones are great their customer service is the worst in the world bar none, seriously considering cancelling and going over to Apple 

0 Likes
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
Whaw! Crazy Samsung are still making people wait this long. Took 56 days in total for me to actually receive my phone. I also seriously considered cancelling my order but I got a good deal with my trade-in phone and free pair of buds with Disney+. Hopefully you get some movements on your phone soon
0 Likes