Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra arriving tomorrow

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 07:08 PM)
WebstersDaD
Explorer
Options
S22 ultra arriving early great news, really looking forward to receiving the S22 ultra. upgrade my Samsung phone every year and have never been disappointed.
21 REPLIES 21
WebstersDaD
Explorer
Options
My delivery date was also 25th February so was surprised when I got the email today to say it was arriving tomorrow.
0 Likes
WebstersDaD
Explorer
Options
Great news enjoy 😉
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
I don't think any order I've placed with the Samsung online shop has been delivered as originally ordered. They have all been between 3 to 5 days early, especially the pre-orders.
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
The charging pad is great, I got one when I got my S21.

The phone will be pretty good as well!
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
WebstersDaD
Explorer
Options
It's a first for me having my new phone delivered earlier than it's expected date so really looking forward and a nice surprise 😮
0 Likes
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options
Wohooo 4 days earlier can't wait, great job Samsung!Screenshot_20220220-201530_Gmail.jpg
Tt517
Explorer
Options
Ohh can't wait for my new Samsung toy 😁 had my dpd text for tomorrow
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I agree there man.
0 Likes
KieranHarding
First Poster
Options
Me to cant wait to get my s22 ultra later today. Had email confirmation. Thank you Samsung for sending them out early. 4 days early 😊
0 Likes
Robhmaurer
First Poster
Options

Samsung and fed x saying i will have phone the 22nd. Also had an email from samsung stating delivery has been delayed because a later due date was requested. Would samsung request a later arrival date since the release date is the 25th? Fed x shows delivery by tomorrow 8pm. Not sure what to believe?

0 Likes