Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 order cancelled but no reason given

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 05:00 AM)
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options

I today I ordered a S22 through the upgrade program and I received an email saying the order went through and confirmation, then 10 minutes later I had an email saying it was cancelled without reason, I tried again with a different credit card and it went through but then again I received an email again saying it was cancelled,has anyone experienced the same issue? 

50 REPLIES 50
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
All I want is a phone, how could we break their terms and conditions of sale, I'm confused
0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
Just got another message about the upgrade window being open, to scared and skint to risk it now 🤦
0 Likes
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options
Same they are making me feel like a criminal
0 Likes
Earongonewrong
Journeyman
Options

I have now received the email stating that I'm a "risk" and break Samsung's terms and conditions - how is that possible when I've paid by card and Samsung have received the money? Do they think I work for a shady international organisation? A hostile government (I'm not in North Korea, China or Russia)...? Samsung have taken the money for two orders and cancelled them both. I think my time as a Samsung customer is at an end!

0 Likes
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options

It's bs. I paid by card via Samsung pay twice, honestly making me feel like a fraudster when I tried ordering legit way 

0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
This morning the payments were pending on my cards, now Klarna have actually taken the money on an order that was cancelled, how does that happen? 😳
0 Likes
Earongonewrong
Journeyman
Options

Today's update: Samsung have told me that the issue with my orders was at the bank/credit agreement end - this came as news to both my bank and Glow (Samsung's own credit partner) as they had passed money onto Samsung. Samsung are now saying that I should try and get the orders uncancelled(!). My response was that I'm done with Samsung after years of being a loyal customer and they are now telling me it will be 3-5 days before I get my money back! What a terrific company...

Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
Thats bs, I paid with Visa and Mastercard, both payments went through even after Samsung cancelled my orders.
0 Likes
Earongonewrong
Journeyman
Options

It's bonkers, but Samsung won't tell me why I'm a "risk"

1. I'm in the same job as when I last bought a Samsung phone (which was only last year!)

2. I live in the same house as I have done for over a decade

3. My credit rating is stellar

4. My bank has no issue with paying Samsung (much to my annoyance now!)

The only thing I can think of is that I'm trading in my old phone (which was bought direct from Samsung and paid for up-front, no credit)... Go figure! 

Maybe I'll buy an iPhone next 🙂

0 Likes
Earongonewrong
Journeyman
Options

@SachikoT How can we get answers as why so many of us are having our orders cancelled? Why are we a "risk" when many of us are paying up front or have finance approved?

0 Likes