Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 order cancelled but no reason given

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 05:00 AM)
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options

I today I ordered a S22 through the upgrade program and I received an email saying the order went through and confirmation, then 10 minutes later I had an email saying it was cancelled without reason, I tried again with a different credit card and it went through but then again I received an email again saying it was cancelled,has anyone experienced the same issue? 

50 REPLIES 50
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options

Was this the response from the case management team?

0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
I tried again to order an S22 Ultra on the upgrade scheme,
I entered my agreement number
Surname and it then progressed to the ordering Web page, I entered all the required information and card details then it went through, I got a confirmation email saying it was all ok, then bugger me it was cancelled again, the only thing I noticed on the order was it included a free case for new upgrade members, I'm not so I tried to delete but it wouldn't allow me to but I thought they would remove it from the order, I called customer service again but I don't think they understood the problem, I think now this is the issue but no one is listening, I'm starting to get angry and stressed now
0 Likes
RichyGt-i9000
Journeyman
Options

This is SO rude! Been a very loyal customer since the original Galaxy S ... Had every single one. Ordered the S22 Ultra and the next day I receive an email stating my order cancelled. Do Samsung not think we deserve a reason? Really?

I'm a busy guy, but I spent the entire day dealing with this. Can't get anyone on live chat - they keep cancelling the session before I ever get to anyone. Must have been over 15 times. I ended up calling someone who said he could only tell me via email. Received the email:

Unfortunately, we have determined that your order does not comply with our Terms and Conditions of sale and will not be completed. We take security very seriously at Samsung, not only to protect ourselves but also our valued customers, and your order has been deemed too high risk.

I was offered £540 for a S21+ as trade it. I accepted the offer they gave me - It wasn't my suggestion, it was theirs.

I'm assuming that's what makes me a risk? Did everyone who was trading in an S21 get flagged as a security risk? Was it just me/us? Why? No answers.

As I say, been a very loyal customer, many years .... how dare they! How dare they treat us like this! I responded to their email, but still waiting on their response. In the meantime all of the options for the phone I want are selling out. Thanks! 

This is the closest I've ever come to considering an iPhone! Do I ????

RichyGt-i9000
Journeyman
Options

It's done! See ya x

0 Likes
Jamster82
Apprentice
Options

I got an order number that does not work when try search for my order. I haven't had a finance confirmation email or a samsung order email it's been 24hrs what do I do as I assume the order number means the order went through also my quidco has tracked so I don't know how much longer I have to wait as don't want the red 512gb going out of stock 

Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
I had emails from Samsung (confirmation) and Klarma nearly straight away then 10 minutes later the cancellation email from Samsung, next day Klarna took the money from my account 😑
0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
Pity Samsung doesn't monitor their message boards, some kind of comment or action would help.
Jamster82
Apprentice
Options
If I had some sort of confirmation or cancellation it would be ok as its the not knowing part that's doing my head in lol
0 Likes
Johnnyarsenal
Explorer
Options
Yours is worse than ours, at least we had a cancellation email, not good
0 Likes
Cupcworld
Explorer
Options

0 Likes