Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 Order Cancelled

(Topic created on: 05-06-2024 05:34 PM)
BlueReaper6561
Apprentice
Options
Hi this is my first time doing this so bear with me.
I recently placed an order to buy a galaxy book 3 pro 360 that was on offer plus student discount, for £998. I have recently been to an experience store too to see what it's like and it felt perfect for me for what I need, so I decided to order online later that day as they had only the display units available in store. The order went through OK and I thought everything was fine, supposed to be shipped on the 14th of June. Today I received an email that my order had been cancelled, with a generic "if you didn't cancel it, your payment didn't pass our security tests" reason. To me, this made no sense as I've made purchases before ≈£600 so it shouldn't be an issue. Anyway, I contacted support via live chat on the Samsung website and they said they'd run out of stock, which made me annoyed as I had previously placed an order when there was clearly stock available. My question is, what should I do here? I'm worried that when they are back in stock, the same offer won't be available and I'm worried that I'll have to pay more for the same laptop. Thanks
TL:DR: need advice on what to do after my order was cancelled and I really need this laptop at this price for Uni.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would still recommend keeping an eye on the website daily in case any more stock does come in.....

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there and welcome to the Forum

As Samsung are promoting the 4th version, any stock that they had left off the 3rd version once gone that would be it.

If they have cancelled due to no stock, you have no rights other than to a refund if they have taken payment.

Looks "end of line" to me.
0 Likes
BlueReaper6561
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your response, just seems a bit rubbish that they'd even take payment in the first place without enough stock. I was getting excited to get my hands on the laptop but it is what it is I guess
0 Likes
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would still recommend keeping an eye on the website daily in case any more stock does come in.....
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Or even better offers appears
0 Likes