Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 07:20 AM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

I agree that Samsung could have been more prepared.  Not sure what their marketing/market analysis team was doing predicting the demand for new line up.  I had a chat with a rep, and they expect that the phone may ship by Feb 24th.  Even I have a trade in to send, but you don't need to do that until after the new phone is delivered (about 15 days from the date of delivery, but you can always request an extension).   So, if you got a good deal (with the preorder offers/freebies), and not in a hurry, I don't see a reason to cancel it, if you are planning to buy anyway elsewhere (for which you don't get all these cool offers). If it wasnt for those offers, I would have cancelled already, and purchased from Amazon when it was $200 off last week.

MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

true, I did get quite a few additional goodies with the credit deal. Yeah, I have a Note 20 (my trade in) that I use until I get the S21, so can't complain. 

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

I see a shipment notification in my FedEx app from Samsung, expected delivery Feb 23rd.  However, there is no shipment update on Samsung site/email from them. It could be the phone or it could be the case.  Hopefully it's the phone, as that's the only product that has a expected delivery of 19th and the case expected delivery as 23rd (matching with this shipment), but it still has the cancel option. So, I guess, it's the phone that is getting shipped now. I'll keep you posted.  Check in your FedEx delivery manager to see, if you got any notification of a package from Samsung.

0 Likes
Ultra21
Explorer
Options

I just recieved an email notification that the phone will ship on the 24th due to the inclement weather. The status on my order however is still the same online. Fingers crossed!

0 Likes
Ultra21
Explorer
Options

I wish Samsung could get their act together. They sent me an email saying the order will ship on the 24th, but the order details say to expect delivery by the 23rd. That's just poor communication. And I don't even have a tracking number to investigate.

0 Likes
MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

Interesting. Last night received a shipping notice in the Fedex app with an ETA of Monday. SHows the package is 3 lbs, so seems like the whole deal I purchased will get here, will see. It's coming out of Coppell, Tx and while weather down there is alot more hospitable, they still have a rough road ahead.

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Same with my order as well. The email says will be shipped on or before 24th, but the order status shows Feb 23rd expected delivery. The Fedex app shows a shipment label created with expected delivery of 24th.

Well,  at least it seems that we will get our phones next week sometime.

0 Likes
Ultra21
Explorer
Options

I recieved a tracking number today for my order. It seems to have shipped today, and will arrive between the 23rd (from Samsung) and the 25th (from Fedex). A signature is required.

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Good for you.  Did you get an email/shipping confirmation from Samsung?

Mine is not yet shipped, moreover, got couple emails saying order is delayed, but ships on or before Feb 24th.  Samsung site still shows as Feb 23 as expected delivery, and no further update in Fedex app.

0 Likes
Ultra21
Explorer
Options

I did. Samsung email said the order has shipped, however Fedex says only the label was created. It could be fedex hasn't updated their info. All I know is my phone should be here by the 25th the latest.

0 Likes