Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 04:35 PM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

It is weird. It appears that Samsung is struggling to meet up with the demand or the supply, especially for custom colors and 256/512 gb configurations. Yours is a standard config, so it should ship soon. Do you still have an option to Cancel your order? If so, then it may not have been assigned a fulfilment ID.  One other way to check to see if your order is ready for shipment is if your payment method (credit card) has a charge from Samsung.  They only charge/initiate the authorization, when they are ready to ship.  Keep us posted.

0 Likes
J-Tee
Journeyman
Options

Yeah, I purchased a 512 gb titanium and got the delay email and no other communication.  I see the cancel button still on the invoice but oddly enough the credit card was charged yesterday but no other update. 

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Ok, then I guess your order is ready to be fulfilled.  May be by tomorrow, you won't see the cancel option.  Goodluck and keep us posted.

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Wanted to provide you all an update.  This morning, my order status got updated with an expected delivery date of Feb 19th.  However, I still dont see a shipment confirmation. So unless they ship it tomorrow (Feb 18th) with overnight shipping, there is no way it will be delivered by 19th.  Usually, Samsung does 2 day shipping.  So, I still doubt this update. Lets hope for the best. 

Does any of you have any other updates...

MarsDude_0-1613588919054.png

MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

Same. And yes, in our case, due to the terrible winter storms in Texas I highly doubt the delivery date of the 19th that I too got, will hold. In fact, the email I received today said on or before the 24th, so there is still some leeway for them to get it to me.

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, saw the news about Texas storm. Hope you all are doing fine and staying safe.  The whether is certainly holding some shipments.   There was a wireless charger supposed to be delivered yesterday, but now Fedex shows its gone pending.  

At least you got an email confirmation about the 24th date, in my case, I dont have that yet.

Ultra21
Explorer
Options

My order also got updated today for an expected delivery of Feb 19th (Tomorrow) but I have recieved no email update or tracking info. I got this detail from the order details page on their website. Not sure what to expect. The money for the phone is still on a hold.

0 Likes
MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

yeah, no Fedex shipping notice yet, didn't really expect one lol, more hoped for one I guess. The email in my case did say on or before the 24th. Weather in Texas there is still very problematic so what is one to do.

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

That's right. The weather and the power outages may be causing delays.  My order still shows as delivery date for tomorrow, and no shipment notification, so I highly doubt it.  However, I got an email this morning saying my order is delayed, but the only item listed under delayed items is the MOGA controller.  The buds and wireless charger pad trio date changed from Feb 19th to Mar 2nd.   So I assume the phone date will also eventually change to Mar 2nd.

The hold on my credit card is still shows pending, however, they usually takes about 7 days to fall off, so I still have one more day to go for that.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there, especially in TX. 

I've not waited for anything this long in my life (other than a puppy, for which I'm still on waitlist, probably another 4-6 months).  Hope S21 Ultra keeps up for this expectation.

0 Likes
MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

March 2nd, wow! I hope your phone at least doesn't get pushed to that date, geez. At this point, if it goes out too far, I will cancel, or try to anyway. Bad weather conditions I understand being a valid reason, but anything else, not really. Seems Samsung didn't plan manufacturing/inventory/stock/whatever etc very well. Also, my card got charged right away and already cleared, so I better see something for it soon lol. Not to mention, I have a trade in I need to send in soon so, there's that.

0 Likes