Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK s24u Pre Order, should it have shipped by now?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 04:11 AM)
Alannah-jw13
Explorer
Options
I booked the 24th as my delivery date with DPD, it's now early hours of the 23rd but my order still says preparing to ship. Is it likely to come on the 24th? Has anyone else's shipped the day before it's due and recieved it? Or do they usually ship sooner to arrive on time? Thanks.
76 REPLIES 76
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Hi I have never pre ordered but I have ordered and set a day in advance or ordered when out of stock and it always comes early. Don't worry about the preparing to ship that just means its in a box waiting to go. If this was wrote in middle of night then it looks like it will come on 24th. It will get sent out between 9 and 10 pm tonight. You will then not hear anything all night and in the morning you will get your slot
Alannah-jw13
Explorer
Options
Ah, awesome! Thank you so much! I feel way better now haha. My anxiety plays havoc when I'm looking forward to something 😆.
RPB100
Voyager
Options
I am in same boat - expect a message tonight to confirm delivery tomorrow from DPD and Samsung
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
I've just looked at mine and hoped it might have changed to on the way.
Last year's delivery was a nightmare I didn't get it on launch day and it was delayed 2 weeks. Fingers crossed for everyone
JimmyDave
Explorer
Options
I'm boring myself checking the status of my order every hour 🤣
Piper123
Maestro
Options
If your device is due for delivery tomorrow, the status will likely change either this evening or in the morning.

The next status will be "On its way".

Panic not, excitement is imminent 🤗
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Me too. Need occupying today!
Snoopystu
Navigator
Options
It is usually a last minute thing with samsung.
Just like them notifiying us that the upgrade program has finished ☹️
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I got my order has been dispatched email yesterday. Got the 1tb S24 Ultra in yellow.