Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK s24u Pre Order, should it have shipped by now?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 04:11 AM)
Alannah-jw13
Explorer
Options
I booked the 24th as my delivery date with DPD, it's now early hours of the 23rd but my order still says preparing to ship. Is it likely to come on the 24th? Has anyone else's shipped the day before it's due and recieved it? Or do they usually ship sooner to arrive on time? Thanks.
76 REPLIES 76
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
Just got my dispatched email, looks like it's on schedule for delivery tomorrow 👍
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
I got an email from DPD that they are expecting a parcel from Samsung. On Samsung the order says Preparing For Dispatch still. My order is due tomorrow if all goes well!
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ok everyone so I ordered S24 Ultra and the delivery date chosen 24th January.

I have just received an email from Samsung DPD to say they are expecting my parcel. 🤗

This is usual for DPD, the day before delivery to say expecting parcel, next day delivery times and SMS etc.

They are coming peoples, they are coming 🤗🤗🤗🤗
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Same here I know how you feel I'm always waiting for it to go wrong lol
sam977anderson
Explorer
Options
I've had nothing... supposed to be here tomorrow just says order confirmed
squiral2307
First Poster
Options

Currently 1pm UK, still no email and only says "Order Acknowledged". It is due to be delivered tomorrow but I am having doubts.

Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
I would be ring customer services and check. It should at least say confirmed by now. Mine moved to awaiting dispatch within about 2 hours
Alannah-jw13
Explorer
Options
I just got a notification from DPD saying they are expecting a Samsung package soon!!! Good 🍀 to everyone! 🤞🏻😃
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Anyone else have "There is currently a 1 day delay in your area due to severe weather" showing up?
0 Likes
scouter1st
Explorer
Options
I have had no notifications from Samsung! My order history says that some of my order should of been with me before
0 Likes